Wednesday 15 December 2010

One is never enough

I am going to get a second blog - how greedy!
This one will be on the AngloInfo website - a site for expats all over the world. I decided to have a second blog rather than link this blog as the other will be used as more of a marketing tool. I have also advertised my copywriting services with AngloInfo, so fingers crossed on that front.
What that means blog-wise is that you lucky readers of 'blog one' will get the raw truth (I know, I spoil you), whilst those who read the other will have an interesting but milder read. Of course, you are more than welcome to cross my literary equivalent of the Rubicon. There should be little chance of cities falling as a result though! As soon as 'blog two' is up and running I shall give you the opportunity via a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment